Immigration Lawyers Serving Clients In Nashville, Middle Tennessee And Nationwide
The immigration and naturalization process can be confusing and frightening. The immigration law office of Maniatis Law PLLC in Nashville, Tennessee, works hard to bring clarity and calm to individuals and families with immigration and naturalization concerns.
Attorney Matt Maniatis is an experienced Nashville immigration lawyer. He can assist citizens, immigrants and nonlegal residents throughout the United States in obtaining permissions to lawfully reside and work in the United States using these and other legal processes:
- U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization
- Lawful Permanent Resident (“green card”) Applications and Adjustment of Status
- Marriage visas, fiancé visas, and visas for family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents
- Consular processing of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications outside the U.S.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility, including the I-601 Waiver and I-601A Provisional Waiver
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Applications for undocumented minors
- U Visas and U Status for victims of crime
- Renewals of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Applications for Employment Authorization (“Work Permit”)
Why You Need To Hire A Nashville Immigration Lawyer
Immigration law is constantly changing, and every person’s case is different based on their set of circumstances. The paperwork involved is extensive, layered in bureaucratic red tape, and without the right help there is ample opportunity for mistake. The outcome of immigration proceedings can have enormous impacts on individuals and their family, so hire an immigration attorney who can walk you through the process and who has experience handling complex issues. Legal assistance is necessary to protect your current immigration status and to provide a pathway for U.S. citizenship.
Only a trained and experienced licensed immigration lawyer can accurately answer your questions, correctly complete your documentation and represent you effectively with any immigration paperwork or in any immigration-related proceeding. You can count on attorney Maniatis to meet filing deadlines and work efficiently so that your matter is resolved as quickly as possible. As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”) he stays up-to-date on changes in immigration law and successfully advocates for his clients. You can count on always being in the loop about your immigration case.
Criminal Record Holding Back Your Green Card? Work With An Attorney.
Being arrested in the United States presents special problems for immigrants who are not U.S. citizens. Whether you are in the country on a current visa, with an expired visa, or without formal permission, attorney Maniatis can defend you against your criminal charges and work to prevent your detention by ICE or deportation in immigration court.
He can assist in:
- Criminal court representation for non-U.S. citizens
- Client-specific analyzation and detailed written description of the immigration consequences of criminal charges and likely outcomes with immigration authorities
- Petitions for Post-Conviction Relief for failure of prior counsel to consider immigration consequences
- Applying for Waivers of Inadmissibility due to criminal convictions
- Advice U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainers
- Requesting an immigration bond in removal proceedings for those with criminal charges