Fighting For Your Rights
Immigration Lawyers Serving Nashville, Middle Tennessee, and Nationwide
The immigration and naturalization process can be confusing and frightening. The law office of Saenz & Maniatis, PLLC in Nashville, Tennessee, works hard to bring clarity and calm to individuals and families with immigration and naturalization concerns.
The firm assists citizens, immigrants and nonlegal residents throughout the United States obtain permissions to lawfully reside and work in the United States using these and other legal processes:
- U.S. Citizenship through Naturalization
- Lawful Permanent Resident (“Green card”) Applications and Adjustment of Status
- Marriage visas, Fiancé visas, and visas for family of U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents
- Consular processing of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications outside the U.S.
- Waivers of Inadmissibility, including the I-601 Waiver and I-601A Provisional Waiver
- Asylum Applications
- U Visas and U Status for victims of crime
- Renewals of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Applications for Employment Authorization (“Work Permit”)
- Defense in Deportation/Removal Proceedings in Immigration Court, including Immigration Appeals
Why You Need To Hire An Immigration Attorney
Immigration law is constantly changing and every person’s case is different based on their set of circumstances. The paperwork involved is extensive, layered in bureaucratic red tape, and without the right help there is ample opportunity for mistake. The outcome of immigration proceedings can have enormous impacts on individuals and their family, so hire an immigration attorney who can walk you through the process and who has experience handling complex issues. Legal assistance is necessary to protect your current immigration status and to provide a pathway for U.S. citizenship.
Only trained and experienced licensed immigration attorneys like those at Saenz & Maniatis, PLLC, can accurately answer your questions, correctly complete your documentation, and represent you effectively with any immigration paperwork or in any immigration-related proceeding. They can be counted on to meet filing deadlines and work efficiently so that your matter is resolved as quickly as possible. As members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”) they stay up-to-date on changes in immigration law and successfully advocate for their clients. You can count on always being in the loop about your immigration case.
Criminal Record holding back your Green Card?
Being arrested in the United States presents special problems for immigrants who are not U.S. citizens. Whether you are in the country on a current visa, with an expired visa, or without formal permission, the attorneys at Saenz & Maniatis, PLLC can defend you against your criminal charges and work to prevent your detention by ICE or deportation in immigration court. Our attorneys can assist in:
- Criminal court representation for non-U.S. citizens
- Client-specific analyzation and detailed written description of the immigration consequences of criminal charges and likely outcomes with immigration authorities
- Petitions for Post-Conviction Relief for failure of prior counsel to consider immigration consequences
- Applying for Waivers of Inadmissibility due to criminal convictions
- Advice U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainers
- Requesting an immigration bond in removal proceedings for those with criminal charges