Fighting For Your Rights
Attorneys Providing Family Law Mediation Services
Mediation is a way to settle your case without rolling the dice and leaving it up to the judge. At Saenz & Maniatis, PLLC, in Nashville, you will have a Mediator guide you through this process, helping each party clarify the issues, consider the options and reach a workable agreement that fits everyone’s needs. This is not court, and the mediator does not decide your case, but facilitates each party to reach a consensus.
- Lets the parties decide for themselves what is in their best interests
- Explores creative solutions to the problems
- Promotes cooperation among the parties
- Is an informal setting
- Is confidential
- Will remain impartial throughout the process
- Does not give legal advice
- Is not a judge
- Will not decide the dispute
- Will provide each party the ability to express his or her interests
Once an agreement is reached, each party’s attorney will be able to review any and all written agreements before their client signs. After the signatures, the parties may not need to even step foot back in court. To explore this option to settle your case, give the Nashville family mediators at Saenz & Maniatis, PLLC, a call.