About Maniatis Law PLLC
If you are struggling with a complex legal matter, it can be hard to find a solution on your own. Attempting to resolve legal issues without an attorney can create additional problems that are hard to solve.
Attorney Matt Maniatis has the experience you need and the dedication you seek to help you through the legal process. Matt Maniatis is known throughout Middle Tennessee for the high caliber, responsive legal services he provides to all of his clients.
Honest and Diligent Representation
Attorney Matt Maniatis took an oath when sworn in as an attorney:
I do solemnly swear or affirm that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Tennessee. In the practice of my profession, I will conduct myself with honesty, fairness, integrity, and civility to the best of my skill and abilities, so help me God.
Our firm holds itself to the highest standards when working on every case. All clients will receive diligent and competent representation, be promptly advised of updates on their case, and will have open communication between the client and attorney for transparency at all levels.
Commitment to the Community in Need
When you choose to work with our Nashville firm, you will be paired with a lawyer who sees you as an individual with concerns, not just a case number. Attorney Matt Maniatis sees legal advocacy as a life vocation, which is why he uses his abilities to assist others in the courtroom and other venues.
The following are among the recognition attorney Matt Maniatis has received for his quality representation:
- AV Preeminent Rating – Martindale-Hubbell
- A+ Rating – Better Business Bureau
- Clients’ Choice Award – Avvo
- Mid-South Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- Lead Counsel Rated, Immigration Law – Thomson Reuters
- Lead Counsel Rated, Family Law – Thomson Reuters
- Top 40 Under 40, Criminal Defense, Tennessee – The National Trial Lawyers
- Best Immigration Lawyers in Nashville – Expertise
- Best DUI Lawyers in Nashville – Expertise
Attorney Matt Maniatis is actively engaged in professional organizations, enabling him to remain current with the law in his practice areas. He participates in the following associations:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (TACDL)
- Tennessee Bar Association (TBA)
Although our team has years of experience in immigration and naturalization law, criminal defense, and family law, we charge reasonable rates for our services and flexible payment plans are available on most cases.