About Maniatis Law PLLC
If you are struggling with a complex, personal matter, it can be hard to find a solution on your own. Attempting to resolve legal issues without an attorney can create additional problems that are hard to solve.
Our lawyers at Maniatis Law PLLC, have the experience you need and the dedication you seek to help you through the legal process. Matt Maniatis is known throughout Middle Tennessee for the high caliber, responsive legal services he provides to all of his clients.
Click on the following link to learn more about our attorney.
We Show Our Commitment In Words And Deeds
When you choose to work with our Nashville firm, you will be paired with a lawyer who sees you as an individual with concerns, not just a case number. Our attorneys see legal advocacy as a life vocation, which is why they use abilities to assist others in the courtroom and other venues.
Our lawyers regularly volunteer in pro bono activities such as:
- Rutherford County Pro Bono Clinic
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands
- Casa Azafran Legal Aid Clinic
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Military Assistance Program
The following are among the recognition our attorneys have received for their quality representation:
- Top 40 Under 40 – Criminal Defense, The National Trial Lawyers
- Mid-South Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney – Immigration Law, Thomson Reuters
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney – Family Law, Thomson Reuters
Our counselors are actively engaged in professional organizations, enabling them to remain current with legal statutes in their practice areas. They participate in these associations:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (TACDL)
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Although our team has years of experience in immigration and naturalization law, criminal defense, family law, and estate planning and probate law, we charge reasonable rates for our services.
Contact Us Today To Learn How We Can Help You Resolve Your Legal Issue
We are eager to help you find remedies for your legal concerns. For your convenience, you can make an appointment for a consultation by calling or by completing our contact form.